Thursday, April 2, 2009

Some news : Domaine de Goncourt

Hello everyone !!
I know i am late for the catch reports !!! i was out at the beginning of the week, then really busy working in my lodge. I will put some pictures on the blog when it is ready.
You will find a new shower,a new kitchen, a new door with a code to enter and new windows !!!!! Yes !!! lots of work done this winter !!! it looks really good, well i find it looks really good !!!! joke but i am waiting for you to tell me what you think of it !
Weather is really good over here but fishing was really slow at the beginning of the week, it just starts to be better. We have had 19 degrees today.
Speak soon
Pascale
PS : sorry for all the mistakes i have made but i am french and far from being fluent !!!!!
promise one day no mistakes anymore, let me a few years !!!! joke

3 comments:

  1. Hi Pascale,

    Looking forward to seeing the new lodge next week. I'm sure you have put your own style on it. LOL.

    Phil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Phil,

    humm, what do you want to say ? that my lodge may look too girlie ? lol yes, you are right but yeh i am a woman and i am the owner !!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonsoir Pascale,

    Je suis desole!! I know you're the owner and I also know that the lodge will be like the Versace Hotel when you have finished with it. I'm so looking forward to the spa shower and self wiping toilet you have!! LOL. See you soon. I know you have made the the changes for all your customers and I'm sure they will enjoy what you have done even though it might be a bit GIRLIE!!

    Bises,

    Phil

    ReplyDelete