Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Feedback The Great Lake from Russel Smith 02/05/2009

Hiya,

Please find below Russell's feedback as it is from his recent trip to Goncourt Great Lake, his groups catch result is also on a previous post.
Congrats to them from HML and Goncourt crew.
We still have good availability and even exclusive possibilities for Great Lake in June, so please contact us to get a chance to fish this awesome venue in ideal conditions.

"Hi Simon / Sandrine.
I am not sure who this email goes to but we fished the great lake on the dates above and I met Sandrine on the day I was leaving. I promised a few photos of some of our weeks catch. a 47lb
47lb
This was my first time to France. The fishing was very hard but this is what appealed to me. Having never been to France before I did not want to just "bag up" on a runs water - we all wanted a challenge! Thank you all so much as I had a dream week, others did not fair so well but there is always next time. The photos are the biggies, Dave Clark had the 20lb Grass carp, Paul Burton had the 47lb and I had the 45lb and the 50lb!!! My first ever 40
45lb
and my first ever 50!!There were various mid to high 30s and a 41 but I haven't got the photos from my mates yet. The fish were stunning and fought like hell. It was a week with some brilliant stories (the one about the screaming run in the thunderstorm could be made into a film :) - think I might right and article of the adventures :) Please feel free to post these photos on the blog or website although do not feel obliged.
Best Regards
50lb
Russell Smith."

No comments:

Post a Comment