Monday, June 6, 2011

Etang de la Botte : John & Julie Mc Arthur fishing on 02/04/2011

"Hi Sandrine
 
Sorry we haven't been in touch sooner but just letting you know how we got on this last trip to La Botte.  Well not as good as my November trip but not far behind - 32 fish with a total weight of 1058lb - what another great week.   The weather was great, the hosting perfect and the fishing wonderful!!!
 
It was smashing to see Pascale and Maxime once again.
 
I have atttached some photo's of the bigger fish these include a 56lb common, a 65lb cat, a 61lb cat, and a big mandarin cat at 53lb and plenty of sturgeon action as well.
 
It was definateley more a cat week for me than anything, but as I like cats it wasn't a problem, and as I had the big common it was great.  I broke 2 pb's (the 56lb common and the 65lb cat).
 
The anglers were spread out over the lake, and in the end, everyone had a great week and we were so glad that Stuart who was fishing in France for the first time had some great fish as well.
 
The haul included:
 
10x cats, 4 x sturgeon, 1x 56lb common carp, 3 x carp 30lb+, 9 carp x 20lb+, 3 carpx 15lb+ and 2 bream a 9lb and a 10lb
 
I will send the photo's in a few batches.
 
Speak with you soon "
 
Julie and John McArthur










No comments:

Post a Comment