Saturday, May 21, 2011

Graviere de la Traque : Phil Pohl fishing from 07/05/11

3 people. 42 fish
"2 x 50's to 57lb04, 10 x 40's up to 49lb11, 14 x 30's, 14 x 20's, 2 doubles. Mainly all on cell to far margin. Great week will be back"


Logbook extract


"Thank you it was my first time at the complex but certainly wont be the last.What was remarkable about my catch was i didnt fish the nights apart from the first and then i went down to 1 rod all week as i was absolutely exhausted and did not feel well. I missed a few fish and lost a few and at times could not even get a coffee as i was getting runs before i had got the baitboat back . I personally had 22 fish and my first 5 fish were 4 40s and a 50 incredible, well for me anyway.Only had 1 fish last few days as i felt so ill i didnt even try .My mate caught the animal that was biting our hairs off and giving constant runs at night not sure what its called but it was dealt with so i guess we have done the next anglers a huge favour."
Phil Pohl

No comments:

Post a Comment