Friday, September 23, 2011

The Great Lake : Lewis Wilking fishing from the 27/08/2011

"We went to the great lake for a week on sat the 27th of august.
I had fished traque before and had it off  i had 39 fish in a week 10 over 30 one 40 and a 50. It was mental. But after seeing the great lake and the fish it held I had to get on there.
I knew that 1 fish would do and  all the hard work paid off when 4 days in, I had this stunning 47.2 mirror. I was made up : it was good enough just being there but to catch a decent one when the fishing was so slow was special.
There were only 6 fish out that week and that was the biggest the other 4 people I went with all blanked which made it even more special

thanks lewis "

Come back soon Lewis and thanks again for feedback and photos :D
Sandrine





No comments:

Post a Comment