Friday, January 16, 2009

Welcome to the Hortonfishing Blog

I would like to wish you a warm welcome to this sharing space of those having or wishing to fish our French and European specimen venues. As much as we do publish feedbacks on the website this area is dedicated to being more interactive so as to get as much information as possible on the latest information on the lakes. These details may make the difference in terms of approaching the venues with the correct methods, tactics, baits and confidence in what is done on the bank. We are happy to hear from those having positive and negative experiences, on the latter please justify with accurate facts and contexts. The sort of comment like "I blanked, winnie the poo lake, no fish in here" is not going to be any help to anyone, but if you felt let down I the first am interested to know why and address the problem. For ten years my policy has always has been one of no bullshit, just fishing. I intend to keep it that way and with our lake owner partners work 100% for our guests to be happy no matter how good or bad the fishing may be. A browse through the catch reports will tell you that the fish are there to be caught and do get caught with regular awesome surprises in terms of growth. My wish for this Blog is for you guys having had an experience on our lakes to share it, even after a trip, there are always a few questions on: what would have happened if I had done that ? Well let's get the ball rolling and planning ahead whilst the fish are enjoying a winter of 2008-09 rest.

On behalf of Horton Management, lake owners and managers may I wish you all the best for 2009.

Simon Horton M.Sc.,M.I.F.M.,C.Env.

No comments:

Post a Comment